Sunday, June 7, 2009

By July of this year there will be an estimated 6,790,062,216 people in the world (Thats not a made up number either I got it from the census website.) My point for bringing this up you ask? Well I had an epiphany today. As usual whenever I have a bad day I start thinking, and I was thinking that of those over 6 billion people in the world, you have the exact same amount of experiences, and not one of them being the same! There are no two people where you could say that they had the exact same experience going through life, even if they were together for every single moment together (like some people are I guess, conjoined twins comes to mind).

I find it funny though that out of all those people....not a single one of us knows what the fuck is going on. You may think you do, but you really don't. But think about it that's 6 billion ego's walking around injecting themselves into each other. I guess my point is that...people you meet everyday are casting judgements on you right off the bat. People you know have their idea's about you and the way you live your life too and if you go around trying to convince everyone to think of you the way you'd like them to think off you there's no point. It's not weak to give up sometimes because here is a prime example, GIVE UP. Things about you are being swirled around by people everyday and most of those people haven't a clue. It's kinda like the internet....once you put something out there, it's pretty much impossible to change it or to get it off. But the thing is that the assumptions/judgements/aspersions that people are placing on you have nothing to do with you and everything to do with them.

Thats why I brought up experience before. You've got over 6 billion experience's who don't know what each other's is like and they're all casting judgements on each other (mostly). I hope I made sense in what I was trying to get across. Im just frustraited with people giving me their 2 cents all the time and people casting judgements on me. I hate to use the stupid cliche but I should just stop carring what people think of me. Im sick of being told to open up and then pretty much to shut up when I do. Im sick of people having to fluff up their ego's infront of me everyday, like a peacock trying to impress a lady peacock. Im not impressed, stop puffing your chest out infront of me, fuck off. Cause thats all it is, it's just fluff, and I can tell when it's just fluff and it's annoying.


"Most of our lives are spent reasurring each other that our ego's are on straight" - Ram Dass

"People who always have to tell you that they don't care what other people thing are desperate for you to know they don't care what other people think" - George Carlin

I don't know if those quotes are exact but I think they are

No comments:

Post a Comment